Having a gap where a tooth should be doesn’t just impair your ability to chew or speak – it hurts the way you see yourself. It is hard to be confident when you are wondering whether people are looking at your teeth. Whether you are missing one tooth or you are wearing dentures, if you do not love the way your smile looks, you could benefit from getting dental implants.
Your smile says a lot about you, and you want to be sure you are sending the right message. Our Houston dentists can provide you with high-quality dental implants to help you regain your confidence as well as full functionality of your teeth.
Who Should Get Dental Implants?
- Dental implants are a good treatment option for nearly anyone who is missing a tooth or multiple teeth. When you come in for your consultation, we will conduct a thorough exam to determine whether you are a good candidate for dental implants. As long as you are in good oral health, you will most likely be able to choose this treatment.
- People who wear dentures but are not satisfied with them can greatly benefit from getting dental implants. Unlike dentures, implants will not move around or slip out. They are as solid and permanent as a natural tooth, and they do not need to be replaced over the years.
How Can Dental Implants Improve Your Smile?
- Dental implants can make your smile much more attractive. The crown placed on top of the implant is custom made to match your smile perfectly. Implants fill unsightly gaps and make the smile more complete.
- Dental implants make tasks such as chewing and speaking much easier. Dentures can hinder your ability to chew effectively and speak clearly, but implants function just as natural teeth do, making it much easier to accomplish these tasks.
Getting Dental Implants in Houston
- We believe in providing patients with the best care possible, especially when it comes to major procedures such as placing dental implants. Our periodontist, Dr. Hanna, is one of the top-tier implant dentists in Houston.
- Getting dental implants means undergoing oral surgery, which is quite invasive. We provide patients with sedation to make their experience as pleasant as possible.
- The process of getting dental implants takes several months. Rest assured, the results are well worth the time it takes to complete the procedure.
We are one of the top-notch providers of dental implants in Houston, TX. If you are missing teeth and think dental implants may be the treatment for you, schedule your dental implants consultation with The Houston Dentists today. You deserve a smile you can be proud of!