Dental Implants in Houston, TX
The Permanent Fix For Missing Teeth
Don’t let missing teeth hold you back. Dental implants are the revolutionary way to restore your smile and help you maintain outstanding health. If you’re considering dentures or other restoration options, you owe it to yourself to talk to Dr. Frazar about dental implants. You’ll be glad you did!
You’re in good hands at The Houston Dentists.
Benefits of Dental Implants…
1. Easy to care for. Dental implants maintenance is much the same as your natural teeth. When you have a cleaning at your dentist’s office, they do use different equipment to clean around your implants. However, on a day-to-day basis, you will clean your teeth the same way with implants as you do with natural teeth.
2. Firmly anchored in place. Permanent placement in the mouth means that they look and feel just like natural teeth.
3. Prevent bone loss. Maintains the alignment of your teeth and the appearance of your jaw.
4. Truly permanent solution. Unlike dentures, which won’t last forever, dental implant, when taken care of properly, can last a lifetime.
Choose Your Restoration
Dental implants consist of 3 parts:
- The implant itself, which functions like the root of a natural tooth
- The abutment, which acts as the secure and stable base to hold the final restoration
- The restoration, which is the part of the implant that looks like a tooth and shows when you smile.
We offer a variety of restoration options, including:
When an implant is used to replace a single tooth, a crown is often the best choice. Our crowns are custom made from your choice of precious metal or biocompatible porcelain.
Porcelain crowns can be custom colored to match the rest of your teeth for a beautiful and totally-natural looking smile.
Adhesive dentures often result in a sunken facial appearance due to bone loss. Not to mention the hassle of messy adhesives, and difficulty speaking and eating.
Our fixed dentures, supported by dental implants, offer a high-tech and biocompatible option to anyone who wants to say goodbye to traditional dentures or fix missing/damaged teeth.
You’ll love your new smile!
Bridges & Partial Dentures
If you’ve lost teeth due to accident, injury, or gum disease, we can create a bridge or partial to restore your solid and beautiful smile.
A bridge not only fills the gap, but it also prevents repositioning of other healthy teeth. An implant-supported bridge can also correct a misaligned bite, improve chewing function and speech, and provide internal structure for the face to give you a more youthful appearance.
See How Dental Implants Can Help You Smile Again
Dr. Frazar and her team have transformed over 5,000 smiles. View our smile gallery to see for yourself!
Looking to Learn More About Tooth Implants?
Dr. Frazar has over 30 years experience as a Houston cosmetic dentist. She’s helped thousands of patients choose the best dental implants for their needs and to restore their smile, confidence, and health.
At The Houston Dentists, you’ll get individualized, high-tech, and friendly care. If you haven’t been to the dentist in awhile and are suffering from dental anxiety, we’re happy to offer sedation options to help you relax during your tooth implant procedure.
We’ll help you discover a newfound confidence in your health and smile.
“If you’re looking for a dentist near you and your core values include exceptional personal service and quality, make an appointment with Dr Kathy Frazar.”
— Cade F.
Dental Implants Can Change Your Life
Transform your smile and your health. Helping Houston patients for more than 30 years. Schedule your consultation today.
Contact us at (713) 668-7137.
The Houston Dentists
Phone: (713) 668-7137
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 8am–5pm, Friday, 8am-4pm
Address: 4914 Bissonnet Street, Ste 200, Bellaire, TX 77401
We are conveniently located near Episcopal High School, the Galleria, and 610 Loop.