Dental Implants in Houston, TX
The Permanent Fix For Missing Teeth
Don’t let missing teeth hold you back. Dental implants are the revolutionary way to restore your smile and help you maintain outstanding health. If you’re considering dentures or other restoration options, you owe it to yourself to talk to Dr. Frazar about dental implants. You’ll be glad you did!
You’re in good hands at The Houston Dentists.
Benefits of Dental Implants…
1. Easy to care for. Dental implants maintenance is much the same as your natural teeth. When you have a cleaning at your dentist’s office, they do use different equipment to clean around your implants. However, on a day-to-day basis, you will clean your teeth the same way with implants as you do with natural teeth.
2. Firmly anchored in place. Permanent placement in the mouth means that they look and feel just like natural teeth.
3. Prevent bone loss. Maintains the alignment of your teeth and the appearance of your jaw.
4. Truly permanent solution. Unlike dentures, which won’t last forever, dental implant, when taken care of properly, can last a lifetime.
Choose Your Restoration
Dental implants consist of 3 parts:
- The implant itself, which functions like the root of a natural tooth
- The abutment, which acts as the secure and stable base to hold the final restoration
- The restoration, which is the part of the implant that looks like a tooth and shows when you smile.
We offer a variety of restoration options, including:
Bridges & Partial Dentures
See How Dental Implants Can Help You Smile Again
Dr. Frazar and her team have transformed over 5,000 smiles. View our smile gallery to see for yourself!
Looking to Learn More About Tooth Implants?
“If you’re looking for a dentist near you and your core values include exceptional personal service and quality, make an appointment with Dr Kathy Frazar.”
— Cade F.
As Seen On
Dental Implants Can Change Your Life
Transform your smile and your health. Helping Houston patients for more than 30 years. Schedule your consultation today.
Contact us at (713) 668-7137.