Wouldn’t it be amazing if someone invented a way to drastically change the appearance of your smile without you having to undergo pain and significant side effects? Well, our Houston dentists make that entirely possible by offering veneers smile makeovers to Houston residents.
That means you no longer have to sit there, wishing that one day you could revamp your smile—now that day is here!
You can transform your smile by making an easy decision to opt for veneers by Dr. Frazar or Dr. Hedge. It will definitely be one decision you won’t regret!
Benefits of a veneers smile makeover
In case you don’t know much about dental veneers, we share with you some benefits of opting for a veneers smile makeover by our Houston dentists:
- Veneers offer our patients a total transformation of their smile to fix minor dental imperfections.
- The porcelain material used to create our veneers is highly customizable so that we can choose the shape and structure of your veneers to match your surrounding teeth.
- When you opt for veneers at our office, you will experience a procedure that is easy, quick, and relatively painless!
- Porcelain veneers allow us to create your veneers in a natural, aesthetically pleasing way, leaving you with a gorgeous smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- After you get veneers, you will experience the fact that porcelain is stain resistant. That’s a huge benefit for people who do not want to worry about abstaining from certain foods that can ruin your teeth.
- Our dentists love performing veneers smile makeovers because of its conservative approach to changing your tooth’s color and shape. Typically, we only have to prepare your tooth for the veneer in a very minimal way; whereas other cosmetic dental procedures require more significant tooth reduction and changes.
- Your self-confidence and self-esteem will catapult so fast after you receive compliment after compliment about your brand new smile!
Are you a candidate for a smile makeover?
If you aren’t quite sure that you are a suitable candidate for a veneers smile makeover, we encourage you to schedule your consultation with one of our exceptional Houston dentists. We will gladly evaluate your mouth and gums, along with listening to your dental goals and preferences. One of our cosmetic dentists will then explain to you the service options we offer to best meet your needs.
If you do qualify for a veneers smile makeover, you will be well on your way to revamping your smile!