Thousands of people across the world are realizing the importance of an extraordinary smile filled with straight, gorgeous teeth. To achieve such a remarkable dream smile, they opt for Invisalign® clear braces.
If you live in Katy, TX, consider yourself lucky because our cosmetic dentists are trained and highly skilled to craft the amazing smile you’ve always dreamed of!
We all know that our daily lives are filled with advertisements, and typically you’ll see advertisement spokespersons smiling with beautiful, straight teeth.
Have you ever wondered why straight teeth are so important to most people? What motivates someone to want straight teeth?
Why are straight teeth important?
Well, our top-notch dentists, Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge, gather this type of information from their patients who say they want straight teeth because:
- Simply put, a smile filled with straight teeth is more attractive, and more aesthetically pleasing than someone who has crooked teeth.
- Your self-confidence and self-esteem will most likely soar once you straighten your teeth—and who doesn’t want increased confidence and a healthy, positive self-image? Increased self-confidence (due to your new smile) will benefit you during job interviews, public speaking engagements, and within your personal relationships.
- When you straighten your teeth (with clear braces or other methods), you will be able to speak more effectively, as well as bite and chew properly. On the other hand, if you have crooked or misaligned teeth, certain areas of your teeth will become deteriorated faster since those areas suffer from an increased amount of pressure and stress. However, when your teeth and your bite are aligned properly, you won’t experience those negative effects.
- Your teeth and jawbone will become straight and properly aligned, which can contribute to healthier gums and teeth.
- When your teeth are straight and evenly spaced, you will have an easier time cleaning your teeth, and maintaining your healthy oral hygiene regime. Also, when the spaces between your teeth stay clean, you will lessen your chances of developing gum disease, tooth decay, or other negative consequences.
Schedule your appointment today!
So now that you are aware of several reasons why others think straight teeth are important, are you ready to choose clear braces to straighten your teeth, too?
We are sure that you won’t be disappointed with the amazing benefits that Invisalign has to offer. Our Invisalign patients have always been happy and extremely satisfied with their brand new smiles—are you ready for your new, gorgeous smile, too?