If you’re looking for top-notch orthodontic treatment, you should definitely consider Invisalign® clear braces and all of the benefits they provide. If you’re interested in orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, allow our Houston Invisalign dentists to demonstrate exactly how Invisalign works, and what the primary benefits of Invisalign are.
Dr. Tom Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar are among the top-notch Invisalign dentists in the Houston area, and they can demonstrate how Invisalign can straighten your teeth, and how Invisalign adult braces can be customized to fit your individual smile-straightening needs.
Why Straighten Your Smile With Invisalign?
If you’re wondering why you should straighten your smile with Invisalign, there are a few facts to consider. The fact of the matter is that Invisalign is quickly becoming the gold standard in orthodontic treatment, and more and more dentists are making Invisalign their primary orthodontic treatment option.
There are a variety of reasons why Invisalign clear braces are so beneficial. These include:
- Invisalign braces are comprised of a series of clear aligning trays. These trays are completely transparent, and therefore unnoticeable to the naked eye.
- The clear aligners are removable. This means that you will still be able to enjoy all of your favorite foods, and eat meals without the mess.
- Invisalign clear aligners are made of a strong plastic material which is gentle on your mouth and gums. As opposed to traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners will not cut your gums or cause abrasions in your mouth.
- Invisalign clear braces can treat even the most severe smile problems, thereby negating the need for unsightly metal braces.
- Invisalign adult braces are not just for adults. Teens are also candidates for Invisalign, so even in high school, you don’t have to sacrifice your self-esteem for orthodontics.
These are just a few of the many benefits of Invisalign. Invisalign clear aligners also have several other advantages, and these include the fact that Invisalign aligners can be customized to fix your smile.
Custom Invisalign Aligners From Our Cosmetic Dentists
As previously stated, Invisalign aligning trays can be completely customized to fit your individual orthodontic needs.
This is the method by which your aligners are customized:
- First, you will have an initial evaluation in which our cosmetic dentists will create a 3D image of your smile. This imaging is used to begin the design of your Invisalign treatment plan.
- A treatment plan is then devised by our dentists. Using 3D computer rendering, you will be able to see the end results of your Invisalign treatment.
- Your aligners are then custom created in one of our labs to fit your treatment plan.
- You will wear these aligners for 1 to 2 years, changing them out every 2 to 3 weeks until your smile is straightened.
Therefore, you can see how Invisalign customized aligners can help you achieve the smile results you want. Our Houston cosmetic dentists can provide you with Invisalign treatment that can truly help you achieve the smile you want. For a complimentary consultation about the benefits of customized Invisalign aligners in Houston, call our office today at 713-701-1783.