Perhaps you want Invisalign®, but you aren’t 100% sure about the results that you should expect. More specifically, you might be wondering whether or not Invisalign changes your face structure.
Since our Houston cosmetic dentists have performed the Invisalign procedure to several of their patients, they know, first-hand, the results that should be expected!
Will my facial structure change with Invisalign?
If you’re wondering if Invisalign will change your facial structure, the answer is probably not! If you do see any changes at all in your facial structure appearance, they will be so minimal that no one else will notice the changes. So, basically, if your primary reason to get Invisalign is to change your facial structure, then Invisalign won’t be a good option for you.
Typically, facial structure will not be affected throughout the Invisalign procedure. For instance, it is very unlikely that your facial shape or your profile will change just because you received Invisalign treatment. Therefore, you should not plan or expect any such changes to transpire.
In order to determine if Invisalign minimally changes your facial structure, we can use the x-rays and photographs we took before your Invisalign procedure, and then compare them with post-treatment x-rays and photographs. This will allow us to pinpoint the exact changes as a result of the Invisalign procedure.
What can I expect from Invisalign?
What you can expect from Invisalign is:
- A total transformation of your crooked, unsightly teeth into a smile filled with beautiful, straight teeth.
- You can also expect the gaps between your teeth to close, creating a uniform smile with gorgeous, straight teeth.
- If you have slightly uneven teeth, you can also expect them to become straight.
- If you have an overbite or crossbite, these can be corrected with Invisalign.
- If you have crowded teeth, they will be fixed with Invisalign, too!
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem due to your brand new, gorgeous smile.
With Invisalign, you can expect all of those results, and more. That much you can count on! Invisalign has been proven worldwide to produce dramatic and effective results. Actually, not only can adults take advantage of Invisalign clear braces, but teenagers can as well.
Call us today for your Invisalign treatment!
Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar want you to experience the same results. So if you or someone you know is interested in Invisalign, you can call our dental office today to schedule your appointment or consultation. We can help you decide if Invisalign is right for you.