Do you have a chipped or broken tooth that you’ve been wanting to fix for the past six months, but you aren’t sure of your options? Well, The Houston Dentists have the perfect solution for you—dental veneers! Cosmetic dentists, Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Tom Hedge, are skilled and experienced with creating gorgeous, healthy smiles utilizing porcelain veneers.
Who can get dental veneers?
Veneers are an outstanding way to transform your smile and fix the problems you dislike about your smile. Our cosmetic dentists are skilled and trained to utilize cutting-edge technology to fix your teeth and give you the smile you crave.
- Irregularly shaped teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Severely stained or discolored teeth
Therefore, if you suffer from any of these smile imperfections, you’ll be very excited when you see your brand new smile with veneers!
What to expect from the veneers procedure
The Houston Dentists offer the veneers procedure as a relatively pain-free cosmetic dentistry treatment to give you amazing results. When you come in for your consultation appointment, we will discuss your dental goals, and your treatment options. If dental veneers are right for you, you can expect an anxiety-free veneers procedure!
- You can get veneers in as little as two office visits!
- The veneers procedure is relatively quick, easy, and painless!
- Drs. Frazar and Hedge may have to shape and prepare your teeth as one of the first steps to getting veneers so that your natural tooth is smooth enough for the veneer to adhere to.
- You will then have to get an impression taken of your teeth so that we can send it to the laboratory where a master ceramist will customize and create your porcelain veneers.
- In the meantime, you will leave our office with a beautiful, natural-looking set of temporaries.
- At your second appointment with us, our cosmetic dentists will remove your temporaries and permanently place your veneers with a strong cement adhesive.
Now you are ready to smile at every opportunity you get!
What happens after the veneers procedure?
We may recommend a follow-up appointment to ensure proper fit, and/or make adjustments if needed. At this appointment, we will polish your veneers for an even more beautiful smile!
Additionally, we will provide instructions and tips for proper long-term porcelain veneers care to increase the lifespan of your veneers. That way, you are able to enjoy your brand new, gorgeous smile for many years to come!
Get your dream smile with porcelain veneers today!
So what do you think? Are you ready to catapult your self-confidence and self-esteem with porcelain veneers? Are you ready to flash your brand new, natural-looking pearly whites?
If so, we invite you to call our Houston veneers dentists today to schedule your consultation appointment with Drs. Frazar and Hedge. We are more than ready to exceed your expectations with a veneers smile transformation!