Are you interested in getting dental veneers for a brand new smile, but you are concerned about how long the procedure is? More specifically, are you concerned about the recovery time with the porcelain veneers procedure?
Our Houston dentists are here to inform you about all of these details so that you can make an informed decision when it comes to choosing this cosmetic dentistry service to revitalize your smile!
How long does the veneers procedure take?
Did you know that the veneers procedure at our office is completed in two office visits (maximum of two hours each, unless sedation is used)?
- After you receive the treatment, patients can return to work that same day, and also resume normal activities that day, too. As a matter of fact, we have had patients go on trips the next day, workout, return to work, or be on national television shortly after the procedure was finished!
- If you receive sedation dentistry with the veneers procedure, however, you will need the rest of the day to recuperate. Furthermore, someone will need to drive you home after the appointment since you will be unable to drive for the remainder of the day. The next day, though, you can definitely return to normal activities, as you will not have discomfort after the 24-hour period.
Rest assured, patients always leave our office with a gorgeous smile! The custom-made temporaries we create for you after your first veneers appointment are beautiful and comfortable, too. As you can see, the veneers procedure is quick, stress-free, and painless, too!
Enjoy the benefits of porcelain veneers!
As you can see, the veneers procedure does not take as long as other dentistry procedures in order to create your dream smile. The time it takes to create your new smile with veneers is definitely worth it, especially when you experience all of the benefits that come with veneers! Such benefits include:
- Increased self-esteem
- Heightened self-confidence
- Long-lasting results (approximately 10-20 years, depending on your at-home oral hygiene regime)
- Stain-resistant qualities of the porcelain material
- Natural-looking results since our cosmetic dentists can alter and customize all aspects of veneers (length, color, etc)
- The veneers procedure is fast and painless– no shots or anesthesia required!
Now that you can see all of the benefits of porcelain veneers, how can you ever resist this procedure to transform your smile?
To see if you are a good candidate for veneers, come see us today. Our Houston dentists will determine which cosmetic dentistry services best suit your dental needs to create the smile of your dreams.
Call us for your consultation appointment
If you or a family member are interested in a smile makeover, or transforming your smile into a gorgeous one, then porcelain veneers might be the best option for you!
Whether you would like to learn more about veneers, or would like to schedule your porcelain veneers procedure today, call our office today. Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar are more than ready to create your gorgeous, dream smile, so call us today!