The Benefits of Invisible Braces from The Houston Dentists
Are you ready to finally experience how it feels to have the smile of your dreams? Are you wondering what your teeth straightening options are to get rid of your misaligned, unsightly teeth? Well, you have the incredible option to choose Invisalign® clear braces to straighten your teeth. Most of all, the Houston dentists, Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Thomas Hedge, are here to tell you all about the benefits of invisible braces so you can obtain your dream smile in no time!
Benefits of straightening your teeth with Invisalign®
Do you know that there are several benefits of having a smile filled with straight teeth? Well, our Invisalign® cosmetic dentists want to tell you about the benefits and advantages of having straight teeth, including:
- Not only is the Invisalign® procedure painless and quick, but there’s no more need to be embarrassed to walk around with metal, wires, and brackets with traditional braces.
- Straight teeth will make you feel more confident and at ease when taking photographs with friends and family.
- You can floss and brush your teeth better and more effectively.
- Straight teeth prevent deterioration and tooth decay.
- Straight teeth promote healthy gums.
- Your risk of periodontal or gum disease decreases.
- A smile filled with straight teeth increases your self-confidence and self-esteem.
When you schedule your consultation appointment with our top Houston cosmetic dentists, you will see that Invisalign® clear braces are an amazing, clear alternative to traditional braces.
Choose the painless, stress-free Invisalign® procedure!
Rest assured, Dr. Thomas Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar have several years of experience performing Invisalign® procedures in the most advanced cases. With that being said, when you choose The Houston Dentists for Invisalign®, you can look forward to a hassle-free and painless procedure! You can also expect to experience the many benefits of invisible braces and its procedure, including:
- A quick, painless start-up process when we evaluate your teeth and gums, and take x-rays and impressions, which will be sent to the laboratory.
- The laboratory will create your customized set of Invisalign® clear aligners, which will be sent back to our office.
- You will come in for your second in-office appointment to obtain your clear aligners.
- During your treatment period, you will switch to the next set of aligners in the series approximately every 2 weeks so your teeth can continue to shift into a straight position.
- You will come to our office to see Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar once every 6 weeks, approximately.
Once your Invisalign® treatment period is finished, you can experience all of the joys and benefits that a straight smile has to offer!
Ready to experience the Invisalign® difference?
Are you ready to finally obtain the smile of your dreams, and to experience the benefits of invisible braces? If so, we encourage you to schedule your consultation with our talented, skilled Houston dentists to determine if Invisalign® is right for you. If you are a good candidate, you will be well on your way to enjoying your gorgeous, dream smile for many years to come!