Porcelain Veneers from The Houston Dentists
Do you have severely yellow-stained teeth that you desperately want fixed? Do you have a gap between your teeth that makes you feel ashamed and embarrassed to smile and take pictures with your family and friends?
These are just some of the dental flaws that porcelain veneers can fix.
How do porcelain veneers fix your smile flaws?
For instance, the porcelain material makes the veneers stain-resistant, and also allows Drs. Frazar and Hedge to customize your veneers so they look natural. That is why porcelain veneers are a popular option for patients who dislike their teeth.
As a matter of fact, veneers are sometimes known as a form of “instant orthodontics” to correct slightly misaligned or crooked teeth!
Transform your smile with the veneers procedure!
Veneers are actually a thin sheet of porcelain that we bond to the front of your teeth to dramatically change your smile.
- With the procedure, barely any changes to your natural tooth are made, whereas the dental crowns procedure requires removal of some of your natural tooth. Actually, with veneers, we may just have to file down your tooth so that the surface is smooth enough for the veneer to affix to.
- Most of all, anesthesia and drilling are not required!
- When you choose our porcelain veneers, the procedure typically takes only two office visits, which means you don’t have to wait months and months for a brand new, gorgeous smile.
- During the first office visit, our cosmetic dentists will prepare and/or re-shape your tooth/teeth so that the veneers can adhere properly to its surface. Then we will take an impression of your teeth, which will be sent to the laboratory.
- While the master ceramist creates your veneers, you will leave the first appointment with a beautiful set of temporary veneers.
- At your second appointment, we will remove your temporaries and place your permanent veneers. We will ensure proper and comfortable fit, as well as making sure that you are completely satisfied with the shape and color. Changes must be made at this point in time, but if no changes are necessary, then a strong bonding agent will be used to permanently place your veneers.
Who can choose veneers to change their smile?
Dental veneers are a great choice for most patients, but if you are unsure, Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar will help you decide if you are a good candidate for veneers. For instance, patients who have the following dental problems most likely can benefit from veneers:
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Severely discolored or stained teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Unevenly sized teeth
Call us for your consultation!
If you have one of the dental flaws mentioned, you could probably benefit from the porcelain veneers treatment from our gentle dentists! All you have to do is call our dental office today to schedule your consultation appointment with Dr. Hedge or Dr. Frazar. We are committed to delivering unparalleled dental services and exceptional patient care for you and your family. So call us today!