When searching for cosmetic dentists in Houston, it’s absolutely necessary to make sure your dentist has the proper credentials.Choosing to have cosmetic dentistry work done is an important choice, and you want to make sure your cosmetic dentist is one who will give you beautiful results you love.
Here are three criteria your cosmetic dentist should meet.
Your cosmetic dentist should have extensive education and training in cosmetic dentistry, not just general dentistry
- Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge earned their degrees from the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston and the Ohio State University College of Dentistry, respectively.
- Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge are both LVI graduates of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, which is one of the highest honors in the dental field.
- Dr. Hedge teaches dentists from all over the world as an instructor at the Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education.
Your cosmetic dentist should be constantly learning about and using the latest technologies and practices
- Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge believe in using the latest and greatest methods with their patients to ensure procedures are as effective and painless as possible
- They learn about these methods by being active members of the cosmetic dentistry community and attending training sessions.
Look for awards and honors to your cosmetic dentist’s name.
- Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge are both widely known for being among the top cosmetic dentists in the nation.
- Dr. Frazar’s work has been featured nationally on NBC, CNN, ABC, Oprah, and Discovery Health Channel.
- Dr. Hedge frequently contributes to dental publications.
- Dr. Frazar is a fellow at the Academy of General Dentistry and is a member of several professional dental organizations, among them the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the American Dental Association.
When searching through top Houston cosmetic dentists, make sure your dentist is among the best in the country. Your smile is too important to trust it to just anyone!