You’ve invested your money in many different outlets, but isn’t it about time you invested in yourself? Isn’t it about time to invest in your smile—maybe veneers, or a smile makeover? Don’t worry—the results will be well worth every penny you invest into your brand new, gorgeous smile! Taking care of your oral hygiene is an exceptional investment, and a very smart idea.
Most likely you’ve heard about veneers, and have seen many pictures of people who have porcelain veneers. That probably sparked your interest, right? Well it’s about time to invest in yourself and experience a boost of self-confidence and self-esteem with your amazing, new veneers smile.
Why should I invest in porcelain veneers?
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not to get veneers, here are the top 5 reasons to invest in porcelain veneers (in no particular order):
1. Natural-looking results—You cannot beat the flawless, natural-looking results that come from porcelain veneers. Since porcelain veneers are highly customizable, we put our skills and expertise to work to create your new veneers. Actually, our Houston cosmetic dentists are highly skilled at choosing the best materials and combination of veneers features (length, shade of white, etc) to create your natural, beautiful veneers smile.
2. Long-lasting dental solution—Our veneers typically last 10-15 years, and some even last longer than that. Actually, most of our patients rave at how long their porcelain veneers have lasted. Some even still have their veneers 15 years after original placement!
3. Restores functionality and strength of your tooth—Our veneers are made from durable, long-lasting porcelain and bonding materials that will restore your tooth’s functionality. No more chipped or broken teeth to deal with after you receive your porcelain veneers!
4. Self-confidence and self-esteem booster—With your new veneers smile, you’ll be receiving compliments day in and day out—what a huge confidence booster that is!
5. Corrects many dental flaws using a minimally invasive, quick procedure—At our Houston office, our dentists will perform the porcelain veneers procedure within two office visits. That’s right—you will enjoy your brand new smile in as little as two office visits with little or no pain!
It’s time for your veneers!
So now that you know the top 5 reasons to invest in porcelain veneers, have you made your decision yet? Our top cosmetic dentists, Dr. Tom Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar, are more than ready and skilled to craft your exquisite, new veneers smile. The question is—are you ready for your dream smile? If so, then call us today!