Ceramic veneers are one of the most popular cosmetic treatment options. Our office provides beautiful ceramic veneers in Houston that can completely transform smiles and make a positive impact on our patients’ lives.
What are Ceramic Veneers?
- Veneers are used to cover imperfections in a single tooth or multiple teeth, such as cracks, chips, stains, and gaps. They are a simple solution, but they provide incredible results.
- Ceramic veneers are made of very thin layers of ceramic that are attached to the fronts of the teeth. They are custom designed with the patient’s desires in mind to completely cover the teeth without adding too much “bulk,” resulting in a naturally beautiful smile.
- Before the veneers are applied, the fronts of your teeth must be prepared, which means gentle removal of a minimal amount of enamel. Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge can provide patients with sedation methods to minimize any pain or anxiety the patient may feel during this part of the process. Then, the veneers are bonded to the teeth. With good care, veneers can last for several years.
Why Choose Ceramic Veneers?
- One of the benefits of getting veneers is that the patient is able to achieve the exact results he or she is looking for. You will have the opportunity to tell your Houston veneers dentist exactly what you desire for your smile, including how white you’d like them to be, their size, and their shape. Your veneers can be as “natural” or as “Hollywood” as you would like – it’s up to you.
- Veneers can completely transform the appearance of your face, giving you a smile you will be happy to show. Many people report feeling more self-confident after they have undergone a smile makeover. This new-found confidence can certainly have a positive impact on your social and professional life.
- Today’s veneers are thinner and more beautiful than ever. Chances are, no one will even know that you have veneers.
- Your cosmetic dentist can finish your veneers treatment in as little as 1 or 2 office visits. Veneers are a great way to quickly make over your smile.
Houston cosmetic dentists Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge are talented veneers dentists who can help you achieve a beautiful smile. They have years of experience in helping patients get bigger, brighter smiles using veneers. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your smile, ceramic veneers may be the perfect solution for you.