Do you have a gap in your teeth that you wish wasn’t there? Well, did you know that you can fix the gaps between your teeth with Lumineers? This amazing dental procedure delivers unsurpassed results for a flawless smile. Now you can smile confidently without someone staring at the gaps in your teeth!
Lumineers from The Houston Dentists
- Houston cosmetic dentists Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar transform your smile using Lumineers, which is our brand of choice. Our patients are continually impressed and satisfied with their Lumineers dream smile.
- To provide you with evidence of our success, and to see the results you will get, our before and after pictures speak volumes. We also utilize an innovative digital imaging computer program to show you before and after pictures of your own smile with Lumineers—before we even start the non-invasive procedure!
- Not only are Lumineers beneficial for gaps in teeth, but they are also a great choice for patients who have: broken, chipped, or cracked teeth; extreme discoloration and staining; and flared out teeth.
Are you a candidate for Lumineers?
- When you come to our office for your consultation, we will evaluate your case and discuss Lumineers if you are a good candidate. Then you can be on your way to the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted—minus the gaps between your teeth, of course!
- Not only will you receive this dental solution in only two office visits, but you will have a Lumineers smile to last you between 5-20 years. The longevity is absolutely dependent upon your at-home dental care and the frequency of your regular office checkup appointments.
- We recommend following your regular oral care habits: brushing 2-3 times a day, flossing, decreasing consumption of sugary/dark colored beverages, and eating a healthy diet.
- Also, if you grind your teeth, we highly recommend wearing a night guard to prevent unwarranted damage to your Lumineers.
If you would like to gain more confidence in your smile, and get rid of the unsightly gaps in your teeth, no prep veneers (Lumineers) are the best choice. We also use Empress and Emax in addition to cerinate Lumineers to give you the perfect smile. Feel free to ask us any questions, and we will be happy to answer them. Schedule your complimentary consultation today!