Are you looking for long-term solutions for your teeth problems? If so, you will be very happy to know that The Houston Dentists have the dental solutions to give you a healthy, gorgeous smile for many, many years to come!
Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar have several years of combined experience within the general and cosmetic dentistry field. As such, they are well-skilled and trained to offer you several dental solutions, including dental veneers, Invisalign®, and full mouth reconstruction (among several other dental services).
Full mouth reconstruction as a long-term dental solution
Full mouth reconstruction (FMR) (also referred to as full mouth restoration or full mouth rehabilitation) offers an excellent way to restore and revamp your entire mouth (upper and lower jaws). When the Houston dentists suggest FMR for your case, they will thoroughly evaluate your teeth in order to devise a treatment plan consisting of long-term solutions for your teeth problems.
As such, depending on your dental issues, they might recommend cosmetic dentistry services (Invisalign, teeth whitening, veneers, Six Month Smiles®, etc), and/or general dentistry services (dental sealants, TMJ therapy, gum disease treatment, bad breath treatment, etc).
By using a combination of such dental services, they are able to solve your dental problems, resulting in a sensational, healthy smile.
Who can receive FMR?
We typically recommend full mouth reconstruction for patients who have an extensive amount of dental problems, and are seeking long-term solutions for a healthy smile. Actually, patients who exhibit the following dental problems are good candidates for FMR:
- Those who have several missing teeth, sometimes due to extensive tooth decay and/or trauma.
- Those who consistently complain about muscle, jaw, and headache pain. This may also require adjustments to your bite (occlusion).
- Those whose teeth are severely worn down, which is sometimes the result of long-term exposure to acid-eroding beverages and foods (or acid reflux), or teeth grinding.
- Those who have teeth that are broken, chipped, or fractured.
What are a few dental services for long-term solutions?
- If you are interested in transforming your smile because of a chipped or broken tooth (or other minor dental flaws), then porcelain veneers might be right for you. Veneers are a great cosmetic dental service to give you the flawless, breathtaking smile you crave.
- Invisalign is a popular “adult and teenager instant orthodontics” method to straighten your teeth without the need for metal and wire braces. Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar can help you obtain the smile of your dreams by using Invisalign clear braces!
- Here at our office, we offer the fast and painless ZOOM!® teeth whitening solution to patients who crave a radiant, flawless smile. Typically, the ZOOM! treatment is completed in one office visit in which we use a technologically advanced laser—-imagine getting whiter teeth over your lunch break! With a combination of the laser, plus a powerful tooth whitening gel and a low-heat lamp, we transform your old smile to a new, radiant smile—-all in a matter of one hour! Fast and easy, right?
Call for your complimentary dental consultation today!
As you can see, Dr. Tom Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar offer several long-term solutions for teeth problems. So if you or a family member wants a healthy, beautiful smile that will last for many years to come, we encourage you to schedule your complimentary consultation with us today by calling 713-701-1783.
We look forward to exceeding your expectations!