Have you recently noticed that you have soreness and pain in your jaw area, but you are uncertain what the problem is or how to fix it? Have you recently gotten your wisdom teeth removed, and now you are having intense jaw pain?
Well there’s no more need to worry because our Houston TMJ dentists can provide you with jaw pain relief!
Wisdom teeth removal and jaw pain
When you have wisdom teeth that need to be removed, there is an increased chance that you might experience some symptoms. However, on the other hand, you might not experience symptoms at all.
- One sign to look out for in regards to determining if you have to get your wisdom teeth removed is jaw pain or jaw stiffness.
- There is a chance you might feel jaw soreness in the area where your wisdom teeth are located.
- If you feel this way, there is a good chance you might have to get your wisdom teeth removed. If this is the case, Drs. Frazar and Hedge can help you!
Wisdom teeth recovery from jaw soreness
The speed of your recovery after the wisdom tooth extraction procedure depends on the degree of difficulty during removal. For instance, if your teeth are impacted into the jawbone, then you may have a longer recovery period versus a tooth that has already erupted.
After the procedure, we will give you specific post-operative instructions so that you can achieve an effective, safe, and fast recovery period.
Sedation dentistry for your treatment appointments
There’s no need to procrastinate scheduling your appointment for either TMJ treatment or wisdom teeth removal. That is because we offer sedation dentistry options.
- So whether you have an intense fear of needles, a fear of the dentist, or if you just want to experience a relaxed, anxiety-free dental appointment, you can choose sedation dentistry.
- Drs. Hedge and Frazar will perform a thorough evaluation to determine which sedation dentistry method is the best for you.
Choose The Houston Dentists for your TMJ treatment
If you have jaw pain due to your wisdom teeth, or if you have jaw pain due to TMJ problems, all you have to do is call our office to schedule your consultation.
Drs. Hedge and Frazar are committed to delivering unparalleled dental treatments, including relief from your jaw pain, soreness, or stiffness. We will provide you with excellent treatment options so you can, once again, be pain-free!