At The Houston Dentists, we’re honored you have chosen us as your dental practitioner. It means a lot that you trust us with your oral health needs to provide you the best care we can.
We also care about your dental plan and ensuring you maximize your dental benefits. Most insurance plans give you $1,000-2,500 a year and those benefits do not rollover. Therefore, if you don’t use those benefits up, you lose them. These benefits can be used for various dental needs.
If you are one of the 74 million or more people (potentially 82 million due to the pandemic) in the U.S. who do not have any form of dental insurance, please contact us during our office hours to learn how you can find a dental plan that you can afford.
We have various options at The Houston Dentists to ensure you keep your teeth and mouth as healthy as possible.
- Find out how CareCredit and/or Lending Club can help you by offering
- No initial payment and no payment for 3-7 weeks
- Affordable extended plans with low fixed rates and low monthly payments
- 6-12 month plans
- No prepayment penalty
- We offer 5 percent discounts off treatments that are paid in full when the appointment is made
- We also offer interest-free, in-office payment plans for clear aligners (Invisalign) with a down payment – no credit needed