If you are in need of orthodontic treatment, you have likely considered using the Invisalign system. Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners to move the teeth into place without affecting the patient’s lifestyle or appearance. The system can be used on its own, or it can be one part of a combination of treatments used in a smile makeover. Here is some information about the Invisalign system and the invisible braces reviews our patients tend to give.
The Invisalign Experience
Some of the most common questions we are asked relate to what it’s like to wear Invisalign invisible braces and what patients should expect. Patients naturally want to be sure they are choosing an orthodontic system that they can actually live with throughout the duration of the treatment.
- Many people find Invisalign to be a very convenient choice. Because Invisalign aligners are removable, they do not have an effect on which foods you can eat. It is also easy to continue your brushing and flossing routine as usual with Invisalign (which is not the case with traditional metal braces). Choosing invisible braces means you do not have to change your lifestyle!
- Invisalign is a more attractive option than metal braces. Adult patients who do not want to wear traditional braces often choose Invisalign because the aligners are virtually invisible. They are not very noticeable or obvious. In addition, Invisalign can be taken out for special events or occasions, whereas metal braces cannot. Invisible braces are often the best choice for adults who do not want braces to interfere with their professional appearances.
- Many patients also find Invisalign to be more comfortable than metal braces. Invisalign aligners are custom made for the patient using smooth, comfortable plastic. Metal brackets and wires can irritate the inside of the mouth, but Invisalign is likely to be much more comfortable for you.
Are Invisible Braces Worth the Cost?
- Patients want to feel confident in their decision to invest in the Invisalign system, especially in today’s difficult economic times. Those who are interested in investing in Invisalign clear braces will be happy to know that the vast majority of Invisalign patients say they are well worth the cost.
- Our office also offers Invisalign Express 5, a shorter-term version of the Invisalign system. For patients who need only minor straightening, Express 5 can be a less expensive yet still very effective solution.
Reviews from Real Patients
In our office in Houston, we believe patients deserve access to information so they can make well-informed choices about their health. We are happy to provide you with testimonials from our patients who have used Invisalign as well as before-and-after photos of real patients.
Invisalign invisible braces reviews are almost always positive because they are simply one of the best options for adult orthodontic treatment. We offer top of the line invisible braces Houston patients can use to conveniently transform their smiles. Our cosmetic dentistry treatments, including Invisalign, help patients achieve smiles that give them confidence and improve their lives overall. For more information about Invisalign or to schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentists, call 713-701-1783.