Do you have less confidence when you smile because of crooked, uneven teeth? Do you have the desire to straighten your teeth, but aren’t sure of your options in Houston?
Our top-notch Houston cosmetic dentists, Dr. Thomas Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar, offer clear braces to their patients who want straight teeth for a beautiful, confident smile.
If you are the right candidate for Invisalign® clear braces, we are more than happy to implement this amazing cosmetic dental procedure for you or your family’s dental needs.
The advantages of Invisalign
- Invisalign clear braces are aesthetically-pleasing, and are practically invisible in appearance. Our patients continually report that most people don’t even notice they’re wearing Invisalign clear braces! Better yet, they are more affordable than traditional orthodontic wire braces.
- Simply put, clear braces by our Houston dentists are the perfect solution for a straighter smile.
- It is fairly straightforward to get started with Invisalign clear braces. Dr. Hedge or Dr. Frazar will use high-tech 3-D computer imaging technology to create your treatment plan.
- The lab will then create a series of customized aligners for you, which are constructed using a medical-grade polymer (plastic).
- It’s that simple and straightforward to get started!
- Using cutting-edge computer technology, they will also show you pictures of your straight smile before the procedure even starts!
Convenience of Invisalign aligners
- The aligners must be worn for 1-2 years, changing them on a bi-weekly basis. During this time you will see your teeth getting straighter and straighter as the weeks pass by!
- Invisalign clear braces are consistently proven to straighten our patient’s teeth.
- For your convenience, Invisalign clear braces can be removed so you can tend to your normal activities, like eating, flossing, and brushing your teeth.
- Gone are the days of metal-and-wire orthodontic braces. In addition, no more sacrificing certain types of foods (peanuts, popcorn, and more), and no more negative consequences (pain, mouth blisters), as you would experience with traditional braces!
- During your Invisalign treatment, Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar usually track your progress during in-office appointments approximately every six weeks until your treatment is completed.
Contact us at 713-701-1783 for your complimentary consultation, and to start your no-hassle, Invisalign journey towards a straighter smile!