After you’ve filed your taxes this year, there’s no doubt you’re waiting on that tax refund check. However, you may be at a loss as to what to do with that check. Well, if you’re a Houston resident, you may want to consider getting Invisalign® clear braces. The reason is that Invisalign adult braces are a wonderful investment in yourself, and they can give you an unprecedented sense of self-confidence. Therefore, please allow our Houston Invisalign dentists to show you how these braces are a worthwhile investment, and how they can help you.
Invisalign Adult Braces: The Perfect Investment
The fact of the matter is that when you’re choosing an investment, sometimes the best investment is in yourself. If you’re unhappy with your smile due to crooked teeth, there’s no better way to spend your tax refund check than by investing in your smile. If you opt to straighten your teeth with Invisalign, you certainly won’t regret getting that straight smile you’ve always wanted.
This is because Invisalign clear braces are an innovative alternative to traditional metal braces, and they are ideal for working adults who want to straighten their teeth.
Invisalign: The Alternative to Traditional Braces
The fact of the matter is that in many ways, traditional metal braces have been rendered obsolete, and are largely a thing of the past. Invisalign braces are quickly becoming the gold standard in orthodontics.
This is because Invisalign braces have the following advantages over their metal counterparts:
- They are invisible, so you won’t have to feel self-conscious about having a mouth full of metal
- They do not cut your mouth or cause abrasions the same way that metal braces do
- Invisalign aligners are removable, so you won’t have to sacrifice your favorite foods, or worry about messy meals
- Invisalign braces can fix even the most severely crooked smiles, so you don’t need a mouth full of metal to fix your problems
Therefore, you can see that Invisalign clear braces are a wonderful way to straighten your teeth, and a wonderful investment in your personal success. However, you may be wondering how complex the process is, and if Invisalign is really worth the effort.
Invisalign: The No-Hassle Way to Straighten Your Smile
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign braces are very easy to apply, and the procedure is painless. The Invisalign process works in the following ways:
- Your cosmetic dentist will give you an initial evaluation in which an impression of your bite will be taken.
- Based on that bite impression, your dentist will then be able to create a 3D rendering of your smile. From there, your dentist will be able to design a customized treatment plan.
- Your dentist will then have your Invisalign aligners custom-created in their lab to fit your individual needs.
- You will then wear these braces, changing out the aligners every 2 to 3 weeks for around 1 to 2 years until your smile is perfectly straightened.
If you’re interested in Invisalign, our Houston cosmetic dentists would love to help you. If you would like to speak with one of our dentists about the benefits of Invisalign clear braces, please call our office today for a complimentary consultation at 713-701-1783.