Do you feel less confident when you smile because you have crooked or uneven teeth? Do you wish there was a way to fix your unsatisfactory, crooked teeth so you can gain more confidence in your smile? Well, Houston Invisalign doctors Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar have the perfect solution for you.
How does Invisalign work?
- Invisalign® clear braces are the perfect solution to get the straight teeth you want. It is the best alternative in today’s cosmetic dentistry field, rather than the metal and wire orthodontic braces. Not only are Invisalign® braces aesthetically pleasing, but they are also more affordable than traditional orthodontic braces.
- The way Invisalign® clear braces work is fairly simple to understand. Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge utilize 3-D computer imaging technology to create your treatment plan, and to show you pictures of your future smile with amazing straight teeth. Then the lab creates a series of customized aligners for you.
- These custom-made aligners are proven to straighten your teeth over a 1-2 year period. During this time, you will change aligners every two weeks as your teeth get straighter and more beautiful. The length of time you must use Invisalign® braces depends on how crooked your teeth are at the time you begin using them.
- Since they are nearly clear in appearance, they are a great solution for older patients who might be shy about getting traditional orthodontic braces. Most people will not even recognize that you are wearing them!
The Convenience of Invisalign
- The aligners can be removed so you can eat, brush and floss your teeth, or other similar activities. With that being said, Invisalign® braces allow you to eat all of the foods you enjoy, whereas traditional braces require some sacrificing of certain foods (peanuts,popcorn, and more).
- As an added bonus, Invisalign® does not produce the negative effects that traditional braces have—no mouth blisters, difficulty eating, pain, among others.
- Another attractive aspect of Invisalign® clear braces is that they are fairly hassle-free, and even easy to clean. Houston Invisalign doctors Tom Hedge and Kathy Frazar typically only schedule you for in-office appointments approximately every six weeks to check your progress.
If you are interested in obtaining a confident, beautiful smile, you can contact Houston Invisalign doctors Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar at 713-999-4810 to schedule your appointment.