With dental work, sometimes it can be hard to judge the quality you’re getting until it’s too late. If you’re concerned about whether you’re getting high-quality or low-quality veneers, here are a few questions you can ask your dentist to make sure you’re getting the best.
What results have your patients seen?
- Quality speaks for itself. Ask to review before and after photos of previous veneers patients. If the dentist you’re considering can’t produce proof of high-quality veneers work, keep looking.
- At The Houston Dentists, we are proud of the beautiful, glamorous smiles that we have created for our veneers patients, and happily share videos and photos demonstrating our high-quality veneers.
Are veneers right for me?
- While veneers have many benefits, they are not for everyone. A trained, experienced cosmetic dentist is adept at a range of options to improve your smile and will know how to determine if veneers will meet your needs.
- There are also many types of veneers to choose from, from traditional to prep-less, and from porcelain to ceramic. A dentist who takes the time to explain all of these options is more likely to be one who will be able to provide you with high-quality veneers.
What will I look like with veneers?
- In the effort to avoid low-quality dental work, it is natural to want to see the finished product before you buy. Your dentist should be able to demonstrate what your veneers will look like through either a diagnostic wax-up, or digital imaging.
- Not only should you be able to preview your dream smile, but your dentist should invite you to help design it by choosing the shape, color, and style that best achieves the image you want.
What is the follow-up regimen?
- Follow-up care is the key to maintaining high-quality dental work.
- Your dentist should demonstrate the depth of his or her concern for your oral health by encouraging proper care and treatment of your new smile.
What are your qualifications?
- Rather than get defensive at this question, experienced cosmetic dentists gladly share details on the background, training, and experience that has contributed to their success.
Meet Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar
Dr. Tom Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar are among the most sought-after cosmetic dentists in the Houston area. Both are graduates of the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and Dr. Hedge is a featured instructor at the Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education.
Our top-notch dentists would love to help you achieve the smile of your dreams through high-quality veneers. Give us a call today to schedule your consultation.