Do you need a dentist in Houston for a tooth extraction? Do you have unrelenting anxieties or fears about going to the dentist? Do you want an amazing smile, but don’t want to experience pain at the dentist office? At your last checkup, did your dentist recommend a tooth extraction, and now you are even more nervous about your dentist appointment?
Many patients experience instant anxiety when they receive the news that they must have a tooth extracted. They automatically think the worst.
Don’t put off your tooth extractions
- However, please note that you should not procrastinate if your dentist recommends extraction of a problem tooth. Postponing the extraction procedure could result in the problem spreading to additional teeth, or could create more serious dental problems.
- Rest assured, our top Houston Dentists, Dr. Thomas Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar strive to make your dental appointment as pain-free and anxious-free as possible. We have many years providing such results, even during tooth extraction procedures.
- We do so through a combination of experience, knowledge, and technique, while using effective dental equipment to quickly remove your tooth. Our periodontist performs such extractions with gentle precision, while being extremely cautious to preserve the gum tissue and bone.
- Here at our Houston office, we offer oral conscious sedation based on your medical history and current medications.
- By taking this oral medication before arriving for your dental appointment, your anxieties will diminish and you will feel drowsy, even though you can still respond to the dentist during your treatment procedure. Oral conscious sedation adds to the gentle tooth extractions experience.
- Additionally, we offer IV sedation for more in-depth, longer procedures. Nitrous oxide (aka laughing gas) can be used to heighten your IV sedation method.
- To further enhance your office experience while receiving your gentle tooth extraction procedure, you can take advantage of our relaxing amenities.
- Such examples that we offer are: neck pillows, fresh cookies, blankets, noise-canceling headphones, flat screen televisions, and personal CD players to use during your treatment.
Our Houston dentists strive to provide you and your family with expert dental care within a comfortable, professional office environment. Call us today in order to schedule your consultation or appointment!