Do you have severely crooked and misaligned teeth that you desperately want fixed? Are you ready to finally experience how it feels to have a beautiful smile filled with gorgeous, straight teeth? Well now you can, especially when you choose Invisalign® clear braces!
Most of all, Invisalign braces work for the majority of teeth corrections. When you come in for your consultation appointment, Dr. Frazar and Hedge will perform a thorough evaluation of your teeth and gums to determine if you can benefit from Invisalign. If you can, you can definitely look forward to an amazing, breathtaking smile filled with straight teeth!
Drs. Frazar and Hedge as your Invisalign dentists
When you choose us, you will see how committed we are to giving you unparalleled dental results and a beautiful, healthy smile.
- Our cosmetic dentists are well-skilled and trained in Invisalign® advanced cases.
- When you come to our office, you will experience first-hand that our qualified and trained dentists have several years of combined experience with producing successful Invisalign results—flawless, gorgeous smiles filled with straight teeth!
Invisalign to fix severe cases of crooked teeth!
If you’ve gone to the dentist for Invisalign®, but then he or she told you that you were not a good candidate, don’t lose hope! All you have to do is schedule your second opinion appointment with Drs. Frazar and Hedge since they can use Invisalign® to correct severe cases of crooked teeth! Now you can now be thankful because your dental health is in excellent hands with The Houston Dentists.
You will be happy to know that the following conditions can be fixed with Invisalign®:
- Severely crowded teeth—We can create space between your teeth so they have enough room to line up beautifully.
- Widely spaced teeth—Our dentists can close the unattractive gap(s) between your teeth and move them closer together. We will evaluate the size and the location of the spaces to make sure you will benefit from Invisalign.
- Underbite—This occurs when your lower teeth stick out farther than your upper teeth when you bite down. The clear braces will shift your lower teeth back or your upper teeth forward, depending on your dental problem.
- Overbite—This occurs when your upper teeth stick out farther than your lower teeth. This bite problem will dissipate when your teeth shift into a straighter position.
- Crossbite—This happens when your bite looks “twisted,” but this bite problem can be fixed when we straighten your teeth and your bite.
See if Invisalign will straighten your teeth
As you can see, Invisalign® has the power to straighten teeth in the most advanced cases. All you have to do is call our Houston cosmetic dentists, Drs. Frazar and Hedge, to schedule your consultation appointment to get your crooked teeth fixed. We are confident that you will love your brand new smile filled with straight teeth, so get started today by calling for your appointment!