See Your Future Smile
When you decide to correct or enhance your smile, it’s often difficult to determine ahead of time exactly what kind of results to expect. After all, a smile is a pretty personal thing, and changing your smile can feel like changing your identity.
That’s where cosmetic digital imaging comes into play.
- Digital imaging is a computer software program that allows us to take your digital photograph and manipulate it to reflect the procedures you’re considering.
- The result is a photo that shows you what your smile would look like after treatment.
- Whether you’re considering teeth whitening, straightening, bonding, veneers, or a complete smile makeover, digital imaging technology lets you see into your future.
What is Involved With Digital Imaging?
The process is quite simple.
- Once your dentist has completed your oral exam and discussed your smile goals, a treatment plan will be created.
- Various digital photos of your current smile will be taken and change factors will be keyed into the computer.
- The computer will immediately generate one or more graphic images that accurately demonstrate how the changes will affect the appearance of your mouth, as well as your overall facial appearance.
It’s a fun process, and it can instigate excitement similar to when a sonogram reveals the gender of a new baby. Plus, you can take a photo of the new you home to share with family or friends.
Informed patients make wise decisions, and digital imaging allows you the opportunity to actually glimpse your future before committing to treatment. What more could you ask for?
If you are interested in digital radiography, call our dentists in Houston today at 713-481-5666 for your complimentary consultation! Our Houston dentists strive to provide you and your family with expert dental care within a comfortable, professional office environment. Call us today in order to schedule your consultation or appointment!