Are you sick and tired of looking at your misaligned, crooked teeth in the mirror every morning? Well, there’s good news! You can now choose among the best options out of the different types of clear braces—Invisalign® or Invisalign Express®! Here, our Houston dentists will tell you about the options you have if you want to straighten your teeth.
Choosing clear braces to straighten your teeth
To fix your crooked teeth, you will want to choose a method that will give you fairly quick results, and is relatively painless. Also, you will want to keep in mind that it’s best to choose a cosmetic dentist who has an abundant amount of experience with straightening teeth. Well, when you choose Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge as your cosmetic dentists, you can expect impeccable results that will last a long time!
Different types of clear braces
There are a few different methods you can use to straighten your teeth, but only 2 methods offer the use of nearly invisible, clear aligners—Invisalign® and Invisalign Express®. They have their different uses and functions, but they will both produce amazing, breathtaking results!
Invisalign® can correct the following dental problems:
- Severely crowded teeth—With Invisalign®, we will create space between your teeth so they have ample room to straighten out for a gorgeous, new smile.
- Widely spaced teeth—Invisalign® is a perfect solution to close the unsightly gap(s) between your teeth, moving them closer together. Our cosmetic dentists, Dr. Hedge or Dr. Frazar, will evaluate the size and location of the spaces to make sure that Invisalign® will work for you.
- Underbite—This means that your lower teeth stick out farther than your upper teeth when you bite down. Well, when you choose Invisalign®, the clear braces will shift your lower teeth back or your upper teeth forward, depending on your dental problem.
- Overbite—This occurs when your upper teeth stick out farther than your lower teeth. This bite problem will dissipate with Invisalign®, however.
- Crossbite—This is when your bite looks “twisted,” but this bite problem can be fixed when we straighten your teeth and your bite.
Invisalign Express® will produce the same beautiful results, but is slightly different in some regards than standard Invisalign®. For instance, Invisalign Express®:
- Is a perfect cosmetic dentistry solution to treat less complex cases of crooked or misaligned teeth
- Is perfect for patients whose case requires little teeth movement, only has mild teeth crowding, and requires mild rotation, or no teeth rotation at all
- Is a great teeth-straightening solution for people who previously had orthodontic braces
- Uses a set of only 10 or fewer aligners to straighten your teeth, whereas full Invisalign® usually utilizes more than 10 aligners (sometimes between 20-30 aligners)
To determine which type of clear braces is right for you, our cosmetic dentists will perform a thorough evaluation of your teeth, gums, and your bite. Then you can get started with the quick, easy, and pain-free teeth-straightening solution for an incredible, dream smile!
Come in for your free consultation today!
If you find yourself feeling ashamed or embarrassed by your crooked, misaligned teeth, come see our Houston dentists to learn about the different types of clear braces, including Invisalign® or Invisalign Express®. As a matter of fact, our patients have called us “top Houston cosmetic dentists” for many years now! So when you come to our office, we will determine which teeth-straightening option is the best for you. Then you can experience all of the wonderful benefits of a gorgeous smile filled with straight teeth!