Our Houston denture replacement dentists want to show you the available options in order to help you determine which type of denture replacement is the right one for you.
Why Should I Replace My Dentures?
If you have dentures, you may not even realize that a replacement may be needed.
- Essentially, low-quality dentures truly have considerable drawbacks.
- One of the main drawbacks to economy and traditional dentures is the way they fit.
- If you have quality dentures, they should fit perfectly. They shouldn’t slide around in your mouth, and they shouldn’t feel uncomfortable.
- The truth is that dentures should be an actual replacement for natural teeth.
There is no reason to be uncomfortable with your smile, so many patients consider getting replacement dentures.
Facelift Replacement Dentures: A Top-Notch Option
As opposed to economy and traditional dentures, Strickland Facelift Dentures™ are some of the highest quality dentures on the market.
Strickland Facelift Dentures™ may sound like a strange name, but there is a reason for that. Strickland Facelift Dentures™ give you all of the benefits of traditional dentures and then some!
Essentially, Strickland Facelift Dentures™ will not only make you smile more comfortably, but they will also reduce signs of aging without surgery!
Strickland Facelift Dentures™ work in the following ways:
- They utilize neuromuscular dentistry to remove signs of aging.
- With Strickland Facelift Dentures™, you do not have to constantly reapply denture adhesive to uncomfortable-fitted traditional dentures.
- They allow you to eat the foods you love because they give you the ability to chew better.
- They improve your speech.
- They provide you with a natural aesthetic appearance.
Thus, Strickland Facelift Dentures™ will drastically improve the way you feel about your smile. However, Strickland Facelift Dentures™ are not the only option.
All-on-4 Implant Dentures
Another viable option when it comes to denture replacement is a set of All-on-4 dentures. All-on-4 dentures actually work to completely replace your teeth. These dentures utilize dental implants to secure a set of permanent teeth.
With All-on-4 dentures, you will have four dental implants placed into your jaw, which will anchor a brand new set of teeth!
If you’re tired of having dentures that do not look or feel like natural teeth, All-on-4 dentures may be the perfect option for you!
Where Can I Find a Houston Dentist Who Will Give Me Options?
One of the most important things about dentistry with dentures is that your individual needs must be met. This means that your Houston dentures dentists must be able to give you choices when it comes to replacement dentures.
Our denture replacements providers here at The Houston Dentists would love to help you solve your problems with dentures.
Dr. Tom Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar are talented dentists who offer more than one option to their patients. If you would like to learn more about replacement dentures in Houston, call us for a complimentary consultation at 713-701-1783.
Disclaimer: The Strickland Facelift Dentures™ services are in no way related to Dr. Sam Muslin’s exclusive Face Lift Dentistry® treatment