If you are in need of denture repair in Houston, or if you are interested in getting a better set of dentures or investing in dental implants, it’s time to contact The Houston Dentists.
Repair Broken or Worn-Out Dentures
Accidents happen, and occasionally dentures must be repaired. If your dentures are not in good shape, or if they no longer fit properly, we encourage you to contact our office. Rest assured, we will do everything we can to ensure your dentures are in the best shape possible. We provide denture repair and denture replacement Houston patients can trust.
- Our office offers Strickland Facelift Dentures™, which are the ideal type of dentures to use. If you are not satisfied with your current set of dentures, we encourage you to explore the option of getting a new set of Strickland Facelift Dentures™.
- Strickland Facelift Dentures™ actually have the effect of giving the patient a facelift! These dentures offer much better support for the face and are designed to rest in the ideal location on the gums, minimizing wrinkles and other facial signs of age.
- One of the most common complaints from people who wear dentures is that they slide around when the wearer is trying to speak and eat. Strickland Facelift Dentures™ are designed to fit your mouth perfectly, making it easier to speak clearly and chew effectively.
- Our Strickland Facelift Dentures™ are beautifully crafted to give you a natural-looking smile that is also highly functional.
- Dentures often get worn out and must be replaced periodically. Have you considered an alternative? Dental implants are an excellent solution for missing teeth.
- Dental implants are a permanent solution. They are surgically implanted into the gums, making them a life-long part of your body. They are sturdy and as strong as natural teeth, and they are cared for in the same manner as natural teeth. Unlike dentures, they will not become “ill fitting” over time, they will not slide around, and they are not uncomfortable.
- Dental implants are a good solution because they not only replace missing teeth, they also replace the missing tooth roots. One of the functions of the natural tooth’s root is to stimulate the jaw bone, which keeps it healthy. Without these roots, you may experience bone loss. Dental implants stimulate the bone as the natural root once did, helping maintain bone health.
- If you find wearing dentures to be uncomfortable, inconvenient, or simply undesirable, we encourage you to schedule a dental implants consultation.
If you are in need of denture repair or a new set of dentures, or if you are interested in investing in dental implants, The Houston Dentists can help you. We are dentists of Houston who have years of experience helping patients find desirable solutions to replace missing teeth and achieve beautiful smiles. For more information, or to schedule your free consultation, call 713-701-1783.
Disclaimer: The Strickland Facelift Dentures™ services are in no way related to Dr. Sam Muslin’s exclusive Face Lift Dentistry® treatment