Are you sitting there wondering about the cost of veneers? How much will it cost to create that amazing smile you’ve always wanted? Our cosmetic dentists in Houston, Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Thomas Hedge, offer high-quality dental veneers, and the best part is that you can have great results in as little as two office visits!
Benefits of veneers
- The benefits of our veneers far outweigh the costs—literally! In addition, we are committed to providing you with the utmost professionalism and exceptional dental care.
- We utilize the finest resources, and top-of-the-line technology, all while consuming yourself in our relaxing amenities. Our indulging amenities include a refreshment bar and paraffin hand waxing, just to name a couple!
Cost of veneers in Houston
- So now you are probably wondering– how much do veneers cost at our Houston dental office? Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge offer many types of dental veneers, which range in costs (per tooth). The following information aids in your understanding of the cost range for dental veneers.
- During your free consultation, you and one of our top dentists will discuss and choose between three types of veneers techniques: no-prep (Lumineers), minimal prep, and traditional prep. In addition, two types of materials can be used: porcelain, or composite.
- Each of these options has specific advantages and disadvantages, and should be understood thoroughly before a decision is made.
- Furthermore, different veneers options carry a different price tag. As one example, veneers made of composite material(s) are typically less expensive than porcelain veneers.
- Additionally, to create a flawless smile we offer GlamSmile and Snap-On Smile. Both are affordable, and incorporate veneers into your treatment.
Find the option that is best for your smile
- As with any important decision, you and one of our cosmetic dentists will discuss the veneers solutions that are the best for your smile. Since everyone’s smile is vastly different, the solutions are not the same for every patient. Now you can understand why the pricing is vastly different for every patient, depending on which combinations fit your smile.
- To pay for veneers, or other dental services offered, we accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash, as well as financing options from the reputable company, CareCredit.
If you are interested in veneers, but want to be sure of how much veneers from The Houston Dentists cost, we encourage you to schedule your free consultation with one of our dentists. You can contact us at 713-701-1783. We will confidently and proudly present you with viable dental veneers options to fit your needs!