Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile? Do you wish your teeth were straighter, whiter, larger, or more shapely? If the way your teeth look is nothing to smile about, it’s time to investigate your options with cosmetic dentistry.
Cosmetic dentistry involves using one or more procedures to change the appearance of the patient’s smile. They can range from quick treatments (such as teeth whitening) to more involved procedures (such as dental implants). Using cosmetic dentistry, Houston patients can achieve the smiles they have always wanted.
How Can a Cosmetic Dentist Help Me?
If you are looking to improve the appearance of your smile, it is best to find a trustworthy cosmetic dentist. Cosmetic dentists provide a wide range of services a general dentist cannot, and have undergone advanced training beyond dental school. Cosmetic dental treatments offered by The Houston Dentists include:
- Invisalign® invisible braces
- Teeth whitening and deep bleaching
- Porcelain veneers and LUMINEERS®
- Gum lifts
- Smile makeovers
- Dental implants
In addition to treatments that improve the appearance of your smile, we also practice general dentistry to ensure our patients have healthy teeth and gums. We offer:
- General check-ups
- TMJ treatment
- Sleep apnea therapy
- Bad breath treatment
- Gum disease therapy
Cosmetic Dentists You Can Trust
Our Houston cosmetic dentists are well qualified to help you transform your smile with cosmetic procedures.
- Dr. Kathy Frazar is widely known as one of Houston’s top-tier cosmetic dentists. After attending the University of Texas Dental Branch, Dr. Frazar graduated from the cosmetics curriculum at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. She has performed procedures for cases that have been featured on national television, and is a member of several professional dental organizations. Dr. Frazar is by far one of the top-notch cosmetic dentists Houston patients can see.
- Dr. Tom Hedge is also known for being one of the top-tier cosmetic dentists in Houston. He attended the Ohio State University College of Dentistry, and like Dr. Frazar, is a graduate of the LVI Institute. Dr. Hedge has been trained in a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures, including oral surgery, orthodontics, and implantology. His expertise makes him one of the best options for Houston patients seeking dental treatment.
- Dr. Raouf Hanna is The Houston Dentists’ periodontist. He is not only a leading dentist in his field, but also an educator. Dr. Hanna regularly teaches dentists worldwide on topics such as dental implants and periodontics. Patients can trust Dr. Hanna to provide them with the best care possible, especially with major procedures such as dental implants.
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentist in Houston, visit The Houston Dentists. We have a well-trained and highly knowledgeable staff waiting to help you obtain the smile of your dreams.