Fortunately, residents of West University, TX don’t have to drive far at all to reach highly qualified cosmetic dentists.
Passion for Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Tom Hedge are passionate about giving their patients dazzling smiles, and that dedication shows in the quality of their work and the way they treat their patients.
- Unlike many dentists, they don’t just dabble in cosmetic procedures, such as veneers and cosmetic bonding. It’s what they do all day, every day!
- Their skill and craftsmanship comes from years of experience and training.
- They’re also gentle dentists! They know that fear of the dentist keeps many people from getting the smile of their dreams. That’s why they combine conservative, gentle techniques with sedation dentistry.
Specialized Training and Credentials
- Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge have been studying the latest developments in cosmetic dentistry for more than 20 years.
- After earning her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston, Dr. Frazar began her practice in the Bellaire and West University area in 1989.
- In addition to cosmetic dentistry, Dr. Hedge has extensive training in neuromuscular dentistry, making him highly qualified to provide TMJ treatment.
- Both Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge are graduates of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and Fellows in the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics.
- Numerous publications have recognized Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge for their quality cosmetic dentistry. H Magazine named both doctors among the 2011 “Top Dentists”, and also named Dr. Frazar one of the “Top Doctors for Women.” Texas Monthly also recognized Dr. Frazar as one of the “Top Doctors in Texas.”
- Dr. Frazar’s work has been featured on media outlets, such as Oprah and Discovery Health.
- Our satisfied patients are the best evidence of our cosmetic dental results. Visit our Smile Gallery for before and after photos of our work.
If you live in West University, TX, and are seeking qualified cosmetic dentists, look no further! Call our office today at (713) 701-1783 to schedule a complimentary consultation.