While we do offer general dentistry here at our office in Houston, cosmetic dentistry is our true passion. Here’s some information about the 3 procedures we most frequently use to transform smiles.
- Veneers have become a much asked about service at our practice. We often get phone calls from people asking about veneers.
- We offer several different types of veneers, from traditional porcelain veneers to prepless veneers such as Lumineers. The only way to determine which type is right for your mouth is to come in for a consultation, as there are several factors that go into determining what needs to happen with your smile.
- One major benefit of veneers is that they are a fast solution to your smile woes. Veneers can usually be applied within two office visits.
- Another big perk of veneers is that they allow the patient to have control over the appearance of his or her smile. When we use our smile imaging technology to design your new smile, you get a say in the shape, size, placement, and even shade of your teeth so you can be confident that you’ll love your new look.
- Teeth whitening is a great option for almost anyone who wants a whiter smile, whether you have embarrassing stains on your teeth or you just want that “Hollywood” smile.
- At our office, we use the Zoom! Whitening system.
- This system only takes about an hour to complete and can lighten the shade of your teeth by up to 8 shades in that time window.
- Invisalign is a system of clear aligners used to slowly move your teeth into place.
- Invisalign braces are virtually invisible, making them a much more attractive option than metal braces.
- They’re also more comfortable (and less painful) than traditional braces.
Are you in need of a cosmetic dentist in Houston? Houston Dental Experts Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Tom Hedge want to help you love your smile. Schedule your free consultation today.