Are you suffering from a broken smile? Maybe your teeth are cracked, broken, or missing due to trauma or a medical condition. Or perhaps your teeth are crooked or spaced unevenly. Rather than using traditional solutions to these problems such as crowns, bridges, or dental implants, for many people in Houston use porcelain veneers as a painless and attractive solution to a broken smile.
Show off your smile with veneers
- Having a smile you’re proud to show off is important. Your smile is one of the first things people notice, and the condition of your teeth can impact all aspects of your life, from your social life to how people see you professionally – and especially your self confidence. If you’re tired of living with a broken smile, veneers may be the answer you’re looking for.
- The beauty of veneers is that they instantly give you a brand new smile—no braces, whitening, or surgery required. Veneers are made of thin layers of high quality porcelain and placed over the fronts of your teeth to give you natural looking results.
- Veneers allow you to eat the same foods and care for your teeth the same way you care for your natural teeth. Houston cosmetic dentists Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Tom Hedge offer both traditional porcelain veneers and prepless Lumineers, which are only about .2 mm thick.
- During your veneers consultation, a mold will be taken of your mouth to custom create your smile. You as the patient get a say in the size, shape, and shade of your veneers, and you can see what you will look like with your new smile using digital smile imaging.
- You’ll also receive a set of temporary veneers to wear until your next appointment so that you can “test drive” your new smile before the procedure.
The Benefits of Veneers
Veneers have become a much sought after cosmetic procedure because they have so many benefits:
- Unlike braces or Invisalign, the process of getting a great smile with veneers doesn’t take a long time.
- Getting veneers is usually a painless procedure. Prepless veneers are noninvasive, requiring no tooth structure to be removed before application, and therefore are also reversible.
- Veneers give long term results; your veneers can last anywhere from 10 to 20 years or more, depending on care.
- Perhaps your teeth are badly stained due to medication, illness, or habits such as tobacco use. Sometimes even whitening treatments cannot cover your stains, which is where veneers come in: veneers can give you bright, white teeth that are also stain resistant.
If you have a broken smile, don’t just live with it. For people in Houston, Lumineers or veneers are just a consultation away. Call us at 713-668-7137 to schedule your consultation.