Choosing a cosmetic dentist to work on your smile is not a decision to be made lightly. If you’re considering veneers, we’d like to give you a few things to think about to help you choose top-notch dentists in Houston for veneers.
- Just as with any service provider, experience is typically the most important factor when it comes to choosing top-notch dentists to place your veneers.
- You want to be sure the dentists has ample experience with the range of veneers options, so he or she can help you decide which option is best for you.
- The dentists also should know the appropriate follow-up regimen following placement of your veneers. Follow-up care is the best way to maintain your beautiful veneers smile for 10 or more years.
- If your dentist can’t share before and after pictures showing results of previous veneers patients, then he or she might not be the best choice for you.
- With 30-plus years of combined experience, Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar can demonstrate many successful veneers results. Visit our smile gallery to see before and after pictures of some of our satisfied patients.
- Specialized training is another key factor in choosing the top-notch veneers dentist. Placing veneers that blend with your natural teeth requires artistic skill, as well as technical knowledge.
- Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar have extensive training in a wide range of cosmetic dentistry disciplines, including various veneers options. Due to this training and their years of practical experience, they are skilled and efficient at placing veneers.
- Delivering results that exceed your expectations also requires staying abreast of the latest dental technology.
- Be sure to ask your veneers dentist about the materials and processes that would be used to design your new smile.
- The Houston Dentists use innovative digital imaging to show you what your smile will look like before you even make a decision about which veneers option is best for you.
- We also offer a new type of veneers called LUMINEERS® with Luminate in LUMITray® Technology. This groundbreaking technology allows us to place your veneers all at once, instead of one at a time – which means a quicker procedure.
As you can see, choosing the top-notch dentists for veneers requires a bit of detective work! We would be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation with our highly skilled cosmetic dentists to discuss whether veneers are the best choice for improving your smile.