You’ve probably heard about the breakthrough alternative to traditional metal and wire orthodontic braces. We would like to help Houston residents seeking beautiful, straight smile to find the best Invisalign doctor for their specific needs.
We recommend that you ask the following questions of any dentist or orthodontist you are considering for Invisalign treatment.
How many Invisalign patients have you seen?
- When it comes to dental work, you never want to be first. Results can vary dramatically based on the skill of the Invisalign doctor.
- If your dentist or orthodontist dodges this question, or is unable to show before and after shots of previous Invisalign patients, he or she might not be the best for your situation.
Will Invisalign give me the smile that I want?
- Your dentist’s first response to this question should be to ask you what your smile makeover goals are. For instance, are you looking to correct your overbite? Do you have overlapping teeth that need to be straightened?
- Once your dentist understands what you want to achieve, he or she should be able to tell you if Invisalign will work for you.
- While Invisalign can treat a broad range of cases, the removable Invisalign aligners simply aren’t capable of certain types of tooth movement. Only a dentist who is trained and experienced with Invisalign will know whether Invisalign is best for your situation.
How often will I need to come in to your office?
- The Invisalign process is an amazingly simple and hassle-free approach to orthodontia, but you will need regular checkups to ensure your teeth are moving in the way that they should.
- We think it’s best for our Houston Invisalign patients come in for checkups about once every six weeks.
Trained Houston Invisalign Dentists
Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge have the training and qualifications to answer all of your questions about whether Invisalign is the best course of treatment for you.
- Dr. Frazar earned her doctorate degree in dental surgery from the University of Texas Dental Branch, and Dr. Hedge received national recognition for his research at the Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
- During a general practice residency, Dr. Hedge studied orthodontics and oral surgery, as well as many other medical fields, such as emergency medicine and anesthesia.
- Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar are both accredited fellows of the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics, and Dr. Hedge is president of the organization.
If you’re in the Houston area and searching for an Invisalign doctor, we hope you’ll come to us for a complimentary consultation so we can help you decide if Invisalign is best for you. Our cosmetic dentists are here to help meet your needs!