Crooked teeth are an embarrassing problem that can negatively impact one’s self-esteem. The condition of our teeth impacts the entire appearance of our faces.
Fortunately, there exists a treatment option for adults who want to improve their smiles without using metal braces: Invisalign® invisible braces.
If you are in need of a Houston invisible braces provider, we encourage you to visit The Houston Dentists. Dr. Kathy Frazar and Dr. Tom Hedge have years of experience helping patients achieve the smiles of their dreams using the Invisalign system.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Invisalign is a popular treatment option for teenagers and adults for one main reason: the aligners are not noticeable. They are made of a clear, smooth plastic that is custom-made for your mouth. Most people won’t even know you’re wearing them.
- Another major reason more and more people are choosing invisible braces is that they can speed up the straightening process. Invisalign treatment usually only lasts 1-2 years, while traditional braces can take much longer to achieve the desired results.
- As you probably are aware, metal braces limit the foods you can eat. With braces, sticky or hard foods are typically off-limits. When the patient wears Invisalign, however, the aligners are removed for eating, eliminating the need to restrict the diet.
- Invisalign aligners do not require adjustments like metal braces do; instead, the patient simply wears a new set every two weeks. Invisalign aligners require fewer appointments than metal braces as well.
What Should You Expect From Your Invisible Braces Provider?
- As is the case with any cosmetic dentist, your invisible braces provider should explain your options and your treatment plan thoroughly. When you visit The Houston Dentists for an Invisalign consultation, you will be able to see what your teeth will look like after you have completed your treatment plan. We use 3-D imaging to show patients exactly what they can expect.
- Your invisible braces provider should be experienced with helping patients straighten their smiles using Invisalign. He or she should also be able to provide patient testimonials and photographs.
Having a straight, beautiful smile can make a big difference in many areas of your life. Using Invisalign clear braces can help you achieve a straight smile you will love to show, giving you confidence in your appearance. For more information about straightening your teeth with invisible braces or to schedule your Invisalign consultation, contact The Houston Dentists.