We know that you have many options when it comes to taking care of your teeth, and we’d like to share five reasons why choosing The Houston Dentists is a great decision for you and your family:
Your smile is your greatest asset
- A radiant smile not only makes you appear more relaxed and confident, but it also helps you make better connections with people.
- Numerous researchers point to the positive health effects of the act of smiling, which has been shown to increase the levels of mood-enhancing hormones, and reduce the levels of stress-enhancing hormones and blood pressure.
- If dental problems are keeping you from smiling, we encourage you to come in for a consultation today.
Our highest-rated dentists
- Dr. Hedge and Dr. Frazar have been listed by H Magazine among the 2011 “Top Dentists.”
- Dr. Frazar has been named to Texas Monthly’s annual list of “top doctors in Houston” each year since 2002.
- Numerous media outlets – such as CNN, ABC, and NBC – turn to Dr. Frazar as an authoritative source on dental issues.
- Dr. Hedge is recognized by his peers as one of the “top minds in dentistry.” He has been an instructor at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, and is President of the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics.
Cosmetic dentistry is our passion
- We love to give our patients the smiles they dream about, and our extensive training and experience have prepared us to do just that.
- Unfortunately, we see many patients who have undergone unnecessary or improper treatments from dentists who aren’t trained in cosmetic dentistry.
- Dr. Frazar and Dr. Hedge are accredited with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and they take great pride in their ability to fix other dentists’ mistakes.
We can treat the whole family
- While our passion is cosmetic dentistry, we provide full-service general dentistry for the whole family.
- We consider it our privilege and responsibility to protect our patients’ oral health, which has been shown to affect overall systemic health.
- It’s important to start children off right with regular cleanings and sealants, and we stay vigilant for signs of periodontal disease, tooth decay, and TMJ at every visit.
We’re gentle dentists
Many people let fear of the dentist stand in the way of a getting the treatment they need, but our gentle dentists believe in making the experience a pleasant one.
- Our dentists use the least invasive techniques possible, and offer sedation dentistry to ease your anxiety.
- Our office is designed with the anxious patient in mind. You arrive to the smell of freshly baked cookies and are promptly taken back to our treatment area, where we offer neck pillows and blankets to make you comfortable, and personal CD players and headphones to block out all noise.
If you would like to discuss in person how The Houston Dentists can help you treat your dental problems or improve your smile, please give us a call today to schedule a complimentary consultation.