If you’re in need of dental implants, don’t see just any dentist. You need a Houston periodontist who specializes in dental implants. A Houston periodontist from The Houston Dentists will perform your dental implant procedure with precision and care.
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are complex procedures that require both skill and precision. They involve the construction of an artificial titanium tooth “root,” which is implanted into the bone structure of your mouth.
These artificial tooth roots serve several purposes, which include:
- They provide strength and durability.
- Coupled with a crown, they give you the look of natural teeth.
- They have the ability to anchor bridges, partials, or full dentures.
How Extensive is the Dental Implant Procedure?
The dental implant procedure is a surgical procedure that is relatively extensive. It involves implantation of the root directly into the bone, in addition to the placement of a crown, bridge, or denture on top of it.
Yet, despite the fact that this is an extensive surgical procedure, you will not have to worry about pain because our Houston periodontist uses only the highest quality oral and IV sedation dentistry.
Why Do I Need a Periodontist?
Although you may have the option to get dental implants from a general dentist, this procedure requires deft precision that only an experienced periodontist can provide.
- Periodontists specialize in the treatment and understanding of tooth structure and the surrounding tissues. A periodontist knows exactly how to perform dental implant surgery without any complications.
- A periodontist is also a specialist in periodontal disease and other tooth structure ailments. This means that a periodontist will also be able to evaluate your teeth in order to determine if you need any further treatment.
- Essentially, a periodontist is a comprehensive dentist when it comes to understanding tooth structure, surrounding tissue, and the treatments of each. This way, you will be able to feel confident that no problem will go unnoticed.
It is essential that you see a board certified periodontist for your dental implants. If you’re looking for periodontists in Houston, you don’t need to look any further than our Houston periodontist at The Houston Dentists.
Periodontics at the Houston Dentists
Dr. Hanna is the resident periodontist here at the Houston Dentists, and he has years of experience and national recognition in the periodontics field. Dr. Hanna is also board certified in oral and IV sedation, dental implants, and periodontal disease treatment.
Therefore, regardless of your periodontal needs, Dr. Hanna is here for you.
When it comes to periodontists in Houston, Dr. Hanna is top-notch. He works for a practice that specializes in a variety of cosmetic and general dental procedures, and colleagues, Dr. Tom Hedge and Dr. Kathy Frazar, have formed a team of dentists who can meet virtually every one of your dental needs.
Call for your consultation today!
If you’re looking for a top-notch Houston periodontist, don’t hesitate to call The Houston Dentists. For a complimentary consultation with our periodontists in Houston, call us at 713.701.1783.