If you’re curious about dental veneers, you’ve come to the right place to learn more about this extraordinary cosmetic dental service we offer!
Why choose our dentists?
Our patients rave at how painless and quick the procedure is—typically a three-week turnaround time until you experience first-hand the beautiful benefits of dental veneers.
What is involved in the veneers placement process?
- Once you choose to get veneers, we still start by making a mold of your teeth, and choosing which shade of white is best for your smile.
- We will make minimal changes to your teeth so that they can be properly prepared for when we permanently affix your veneers. We then send the mold structure to the laboratory so they can customize your dental veneers.
- During your second office visit, our dentists will position the veneers on your teeth. At this point, we can ensure that they fit precisely and comfortably. This is the phase that we can still make adjustments to your veneers if they do not fit properly for some reason.
How are veneers applied?
- At this point you may be wondering how veneers are applied to your teeth. Well, at this point during the treatment, your teeth will be cleaned, polished, and etched so that the bonding material and veneers can be effectively applied to your teeth. Once we ensure proper fit, the veneers are bonded to your teeth using a composite resin cement material.
- Then, we bond the veneers to your tooth by using a special light beam, which activates the chemicals contained in the cement. The light causes the cement to harden at a fast pace.
- To finish, excess cement will be removed, and we will evaluate your bite positioning. Any final adjustments to your veneers are made at this time, too. This veneers placement process and bonding material allows for a secure and long-lasting fit.
Now that you understand the veneers placement process, including how veneers are applied to your teeth, you can schedule your appointment with us immediately! We are ready to craft your dream smile—are you ready? Call us today to schedule your consultation.