Do you have one or more missing teeth? Are you searching for an experienced dentist for implants in Houston? Well, if you’re looking to remedy your problems with missing teeth, Dr. Kathy Frazar at The Houston Dentists would love to help you achieve the smile you want with dental implants.
The implants procedure is invasive and delicate. This is why it is so very important for you to choose a Houston implants dentist with experience. You need a dentist who understands the implants process and who knows how to give you secure and beautiful implants in the most painless way possible.
What Is A Dental Implant?
Dental implants are essentially artificial tooth roots made of durable titanium. These artificial tooth roots are implanted directly into your jaw bone, forming a firm foundation for either a porcelain crown, dental bridge, or denture.
How Implants Can Help You
One of the most attractive things about getting one or more dental implants is the fact that they are extremely versatile. Dental implants can be used to replace one or more missing teeth, and they can be used to secure ill-fitting dentures. Therefore, no matter how extensive your problems may be, dental implants can help.
Dental implants work in the following ways:
- A single dental implant can be used with a porcelain crown to replace a single missing tooth.
- A few dental implants can be used to replace several missing teeth with a dental bridge.
- A full set of dental implants can be used to replace multiple missing teeth with partial or full-set dentures.
- Dental implants can be used to secure an ill-fitting denture.
Therefore, you can rest assured that your dental implants can replace your missing teeth, and give you the self-confidence you deserve!
How Does the Implants Procedure Work?
The implants procedure is invasive and intricate. It takes skill and deft precision to give a patient stable and high-quality implants.
The implants procedure works in the following ways:
- You will come in for your first initial evaluation in which your cosmetic dentist will determine the best course of action to take in order to give you the best implants possible.
- You will then undergo oral surgery in which your implant will be inserted directly into your jaw bone.
- Your implant will then be given time to fuse with your bone before you come in for your last appointment where your dentist will use crowns, bridges, or dentures to replace your missing teeth.
Additionally, you need not worry about any sort of pain associated with the implants procedure because our top-notch Houston implants dentist uses only the most effective sedation dentistry to make your procedure as pain-free as possible.
Choosing Dr. Kathy Frazar
If you’re in need of a Houston dentist with experience in dental implants placement, please consider Dr. Kathy Frazar here at The Houston Dentists. She would certainly love to help you replace your missing teeth and restore your self-confidence. You can call her office for a complimentary consultation at 713-701-1783.